It is characterized by its exclusive and own design. Its characteristic sound is obtained from its Paradynamic microphones and its solid wood.
This totally constructed solid wood body of Patagonia, provides a very rich sound in harmonics and sustain.
The handle built in maple with rosewood storage has a steel core that gives it greater stability in calibration and tuning.
The real grain of the wood can be seen through its soft semi-finished lacquer finish.
WHITE OAK WOOD (NOT LAMINATED)
MAPLE ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
CHROME DIE CAST
WHITE WITH BLACK MIDDLE LAYER
1 VOLUMEN 1 TONE 3 WAY SWITCH
MEDINA ARTIGAS - GK SERIES
FACTORY INDIVIDUALLY TESTED, FINE TUNED
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
AFTER THE 5 (FIVE) DAYS OF BILLING THE PRODUCT, THE GUARANTEE OF 12 MONTHS BEGINS
THE SAME IS NOT VALID IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF WARRANTY.
- WASTE PRODUCED BY EVIL USE (BLOWS AND / OR MISTRY OF THEMSELVES)
- WASTE PRODUCED BY ELECTRIC FAILURES, BAD CONNECTIONS OR NATURAL WEARINGS.
- GIVE THE PRODUCT A DIFFERENT USE TO THAT PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
- THE SHIPPING COSTS OF THE EQUIPMENT IN GUARANTEE TO OUR SERVICE ARE AT THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNT.
RETURNS RUN ON CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.