Its design is characterized and the sound obtained from its two single or single coil winding microphones.
Its totally constructed body of solid Patagonia wood, provides a very rich sound in harmonics and sustain.
The handle built in maple with rosewood storage has a steel core that gives it greater stability in the tuning.
The real grain of the wood can be seen through its soft semi-finished lacquer finish.
WHITE OAK WOOD (NOT LAMINATED)
CARVED CONTOUR STRAT SHAPE
MAPLE ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
CHROME DIE CAST
WHITE WITH BLACK MIDDLE LAYER
1 VOLUMEN 2 TONE 5 WAY SWITCH
MEDINA ARTIGAS - GK SERIES
FACTORY INDIVIDUALLY TESTED, FINE TUNED
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
AFTER THE 5 (FIVE) DAYS OF BILLING THE PRODUCT, THE GUARANTEE OF 12 MONTHS BEGINS
THE SAME IS NOT VALID IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF WARRANTY.
- WASTE PRODUCED BY EVIL USE (BLOWS AND / OR MISTRY OF THEMSELVES)
- WASTE PRODUCED BY ELECTRIC FAILURES, BAD CONNECTIONS OR NATURAL WEARINGS.
- GIVE THE PRODUCT A DIFFERENT USE TO THAT PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
- THE SHIPPING COSTS OF THE EQUIPMENT IN GUARANTEE TO OUR SERVICE ARE AT THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNT.
RETURNS RUN ON CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.